- All participants, or parents/guardians of minors, must have a completed waiver prior to participating in any activity.
- Waivers can be found inside of your confirmation email or accessible in our lobby via QR code.
- Minors should be accompanied by someone over the age of 18 years old. The adult does not have to participate, but needs to be present.
- You may be asked to show a government-issued photo ID.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment for check-in and safety prep.
- No call, no shows = no refunds, no gift card, no reschedules. 🙁
- We do not refund for paid guests that do not show up. We will leave all of their items in the rooms to use or we can provide a gift card for the balance.
- No outside paint or tools are allowed.
- No outside items such as confetti, glitter, silly string, water balloons or pinatas allowed.
- No food or drinks allowed; only pre-approved items for the party room.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Smoking or vaping is prohibited inside of the building.
- Sorry, we do not provide childcare during your appointments.
- Strictly for ages 12 and up!
- We have the right to deny Break Room activity for those who are suspected to be under the age of 12.
- Ages 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent or someone over the age of 18 who can sign the waiver on the minor’s behalf.
The adult does not have to participate, but must be present/in the building for all activity.
- We have the right to deny service for those suspected to be or under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
- We do NOT recommend participating in the Break Room if you are pregnant or suspect that you may be pregnant.
- Wear comfortable, light clothes – smashing is a good workout.
- All participants are required to wear all provided safety equipment to enter.
- Closed-toe shoes are mandatory. Hard soles are highly recommended!
- Coveralls are provided – we have up to size 7x. If you do not wish to use our coveralls, long sleeves and pants are required. No exceptions!
- Do not swing weapons or throw items at other participants.
- Do not smash breakables with your shoes – you could injure your foot.
- Do not throw glass at the walls, it will bounce back at you. Use the concrete floor area or cinder blocks.
- Do not hit each other or directly destroy walls, windows, doors, lights, cameras, clocks, speakers, spools or cinder blocks.
- Respect the marked boundaries and look before you swing to avoid accidental contact.
- All ages welcome…recommended for ages 3+.
- Ages 3-17 must be accompanied by a parent or someone over the age of 18 who can sign the waiver on the minor’s behalf.
The adult does not have to participate, but needs to be present/in the building.
- Protective eye gear is provided and must be worn while throwing.
- Aim toward the bullseyes and staged bottles.
- Do not stand on the table or enter the restricted area inside of the alley.
- All ages welcome!
- Ages 0-17 must be accompanied by a parent or someone over the age of 18 who can sign the waiver on the minor’s behalf.
The adult does not have to participate, but needs to be present/in the building.
- Disposable protective splatter gear is optional for an additional cost (ponchos, shower caps & shoe covers) All gear is included with party packages.
- Paint is non-toxic water-based, washable tempura, but not 100% guaranteed to fully wash out of clothes.
- You must wear the provided goggles at all times to protect your eyes.
- Shoes are mandatory, however we offer flip flops for purchase if needed.
- Do not paint on cameras, clocks, speakers, paper towels, trash cans or windows.
- Do not sit, stand on or move the drums.
- Do not pull out the entire roll of paper towels or use the blue painters tape as ribbon to pull across the room.
- We re-use the bottles, so do not throw them away…just place them in the provided bucket to prevent slipping.
- Dispose of all coverings in the provided trash can and place used goggles in the basket before exiting.
- Recommended: wear clothes you don’t mind getting messy in or get one of our white t-shirts or hats.
- Don’t worry – we provide plastic car seat covers for the ride home and baggies for wet clothes.
- You may arrive to decorate or set up at least 30 minutes prior to your start time.
- Disposable partyware, decorations, food, cake, snacks , drinks and presents may be brought in for celebrations.
- Break Room 405 is not responsible for food management, setup or issues associated with any catering or delivery services.
- NO SILLY STRING ($100 fee if used)
- NO outside alcohol, confetti, color poppers, silly string, glitter, water balloons or pinatas allowed.
- Availability to purchase add-ons to enhance your party experience will be presented.
- We will be confirming a final head count either the day before or morning of your event. That head count is the number of guests that we will prepare for and the base number that you will be paying for. Additional guests or add-on purchases on the day of the event will be added to your total and closed out at the end of your party.
- There is an automatic 10% gratuity added for parties of 15 or more.
PARTY ROOM EXCESSIVE CLEANING FEE
As a part of your celebration package, we will do all of the clean up after your event. However, any cleanup beyond our normal routine, may be considered “damage” to our space and you will be charged a $100 cleaning fee. Excessive confetti, smears of cake/food or silly string on the floor, walls and chairs are considered excessive. We will take a photo, notify you and document the fee prior to charging your credit card on file. Please keep this in mind as you utilize our party space that is cleaned and shared with other parties throughout the day.
VIOLATION of any of these rules could result in an immediate stop of your session and you may be asked to leave. NO REFUNDS for session suspensions!
We do not offer refunds. Our policy is to either try to reschedule you for another date or send you a gift card in the amount you paid, via email to use at a later date of your choosing. General Appointments: Please contact us by phone (405) 920-6400 to reschedule your appointment with a new date in mind. You must reschedule within a 3-month time frame from the original booking date.
PRIVATE EVENTS & PARTIES
A non-refundable 50% deposit is due upon confirmation of your celebration. The deposit will be used toward the balance due on the day of the event. You may reschedule, if necessary, however future dates are not guaranteed as we book out sometimes several weeks in advance. We will be happy to reschedule for up to 3 months from your original booking date. If you cancel or no-show your celebration with no reschedule date, Break Room 405 will keep the deposit as stated above. We do not refund for guests that do not show up that you have already confirmed for, but we will still leave all of their items in the rooms for you to use.
NO SHOW OR LATE ARRIVAL POLICY
Please do not be late! We ask that you arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to check-in and suit up. Please call us at (405) 920-6400 if you are running late to discuss options. If you do not call and arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment time, you will forfeit your timeslot. Please know that if you do arrive late, your time may be docked to accommodate the next group who scheduled an on-time appointment after you. When you call, we will attempt to reschedule you for a later date, however availability could be limited. If we are unable to reschedule at that time, we will provide a gift card for the value of the amount paid for the experience. No call, no shows will not be given the opportunity to reschedule or receive a refund via gift card.
Break Room 405 is for amusement purposes only. Rage rooms also known as “break rooms”, “smash rooms” or “destruction rooms” are not for everyone, but most people who have experienced rage room activities are very glad they came! Although smash therapy is a GREAT way for some to handle stress and life-altering events, we do not provide counseling, mental health services, or referrals and do not claim to resolve mental health problems with our venue. Those who are experiencing a mental health crisis are encouraged to contact a licensed mental health provider prior to coming to Break Room 405.